Treat Dad to a great evening of food and drink, and feel good about supporting local sustainable businesses and PennFuture. Enjoy the three-hour open bar with a wide selection of terrific craft beers from Yards Brewing (plus wine and soft drinks, too). Eat delicious food from Whole Foods Callowhill and the award-winning Guerrilla Ultima food truck. Take a tour of Pennsylvania's first 100 percent wind powered brewery.
Skip the trip to the mall and pick up Dad's gift at our silent auction.Here's just a small sample of the donated items:
- Four pavilion deck tickets to the Philadelphia Phillies vs. Los Angeles Dodgers baseball game on August 4
- Four premium seats to a Villanova basketball game this fall at the Wells Fargo Center plus a signed basketball, t-shirt, and bumper sticker
- A gift certificate to The Night Kitchen Bakery and Café
- A rain barrel with free local installation from the Pennsylvania Horticultural Society
- A hot air balloon ride from Fundraiser Rides
- A consultation valued at $350 from Naturescapes Landscaping
This fundraiser would not be possible without the generous support of our event sponsors!
|Premium Tap||Gold Tap||Silver Tap||Bronze Tap
Meet the folks behind the scenes at PennFuture and mingle with other environmentally-minded individuals as we learn about the work of the Philadelphia Water Department from our guest speaker, Philadelphia Water Commissioner Howard Neukrug.
If you can't make it, send a virtual round by making a donation to PennFuture and we'll raise a glass in your honor. Cheers!
Mary Kane is events and development associate for PennFuture and is based in Harrisburg.